Skip To Main Content

Food Service

We are thrilled about what the Food Service Department has in store, and look forward to continuing our partnership with you to make student wellness a priority. To do so, we would like to encourage all parents to use MyPaymentsPlus, a service that offers you convenience and information regarding your student’s meal account. 

Peter F. Starrs
Business Administrator