Please join us at our next Special Education Alliance Meeting to be held on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 from 6:30 - 7:30pm. This meeting will be held virtually. We will have various staff members presenting a variety of topics related to Special Services. Links to join are provided in the flyer . Hope to "see" you there!
Special Education Alliance
A Special Education Parent Support Group
The mission of SEA is to provide support, guidance, and a safe sharing environment for families of children with special needs. Additional support is provided to school district personnel and community organizations who are committed to advocate for educational excellence for students with disabilities.
SEA Goals and Objectives:
- Help students with disabilities succeed academically and socially
- Provide friendship and support for families through parent sharing sessions
- Offer parents avenues to support organizations available in New Jersey
- Gather member comments/questions and foster communication with BRRSD Administrators
- Build a strong and solid partnership between parents and educators within BRRSD
If you are in need of support or have questions, please feel free to contact any of the representatives.
|Bradley Gardens||Brittany Rodas|
|Social Media (Facebook)|
|SEA Mail Distribution||Deanna Nye|