Special Education Alliance
A Special Education Parent Support Group
The mission of SEA is to provide support, guidance, and a safe sharing environment for families of children with special needs.
Additional support is provided to school district personnel and community organizations who are committed to advocate for educational excellence for students with disabilities.
SEA Goals and Objectives:
- Help students with disabilities succeed academically and socially
- Provide friendship and support for families through parent sharing sessions
- Offer parents avenues to support organizations available in New Jersey
- Gather member comments/questions and foster communication with BRRSD Administrators
- Build a strong and solid partnership between parents and educators within BRRSD
Please see link to flyer below for more information
SPECIAL EDUCATION FORUM - Feb 21, 2019
This forum, hosted by Dr. Lazovick, Superintendent, and Mrs. Steinheimer, Assistant Superintendent for Special Services, facilitated an open dialogue regarding the district’s special services department. Please see link below.
If you are in need of support or have questions, please feel free to contact any of the representatives.
|Bradley Gardensfirstname.lastname@example.org||Jennifer Batista|
|Van Holtenemail@example.com||Liz Meechan|
*We are currently looking for a representative for Hamilton School. If there are parents looking for information, please direct them to Kellyann Gallagher (Eisenhower Rep).