Applications for the Bridgewater-Raritan Panther Preschool Program are no longer being accepted. To add your child to the waiting list, please complete the application below:
Panther Preschool Waiting List
The program is open to all Bridgewater-Raritan resident children who are 3 and 4 years of age on or before October 1, 2020. Applications are for general education children who are not eligible for special education and related services as a Preschool Child with a Disability. If your child meets the Kindergarten cutoff and will be 5 years of age on or before October 1, 2020, they are not eligible for our preschool program.
Please contact Shana Filep in the Department of Special Services at email@example.com or 908-526-6440 ext 1006 with any questions.
Panther Preschool Fact Sheet for General Education Lottery Seats:
In an atmosphere of we all belong, children with and without disabilities are provided with learning opportunities to facilitate academic and social success!
- Open to all Bridgewater-Raritan School District 3 and 4 year old children; must be 3 by October 1, 2020
- Program follows BRRSD District Calendar
- Start date is September 8, 2020
- Program runs 5 days per week, Monday - Friday
- AM Session: 8:35 - 11:15 AM
- PM Session: 12:15 - 2:55 PM
- Each inclusion preschool class is comprised of children with special needs and typically developing preschoolers
- Programs currently located at Adamsville, Bradley Gardens, Crim and Milltown Primary Schools (subject to change)
- Monthly Tuition - $500.00
- There are no AM/PM preferences. Children will be chosen for a slot determined by the staff looking at home school location, gender, and age
- Transportation is provided to all at no additional cost to families. Transportation to a daycare facility or babysitter must adhere to the BRRSD Transportation Department's Policy (Rule 3710-R on the district's website)
- Lottery Applications for general education children are due by January 31, 2020 by 3:00 PM
- Lottery drawing- February 3, 2020
- Families will be notified of lottery number and AM or PM session assignment by February 7, 2020
- Once a student is in the program, he/she may remain in the program until reaching Kindergarten age (turns 5 by October 1 of the current school year - Board Policy 5111)
- Siblings - each sibling requires an application
Policy 5111 - ELIGIBILITY OF RESIDENT/NONRESIDENT STUDENTS
Policy 5112 - ENTRANCE AGE