This meeting is for parents of students with IEP's that will be entering 9th grade in the 2020-2021 school year.
The Department for Special Services, in collaboration with parents of students with disabilities and special education staff members at all school levels, works diligently to provide individualized educational programs that maximize the potential of all classified students to achieve their individual academic, social-emotional, and career goals. The Department provides special education services and programs based on the mandates from the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act of 2004 (IDEIA) and the New Jersey Administrative Code 6A:14 for Special Education.
- Latesha Jenkins, Supervisor of Special Services, P-6
- Covering Adamsville, Crim, Hamilton, and Hillside Schools
- Email: email@example.com
- Jeffrey Presley, Supervisor of Special Services, P-4
- Covering Bradley Gardens, JFK, Milltown and Van Holten Schools
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conor Scott, Supervisor of Special Services, 5-8
- Covering Eisenhower and BR Middle Schools
- Email: email@example.com
- Brian Smith, Supervisor of Special Services, 9-12
- Covering BR High School
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Silvia, Ed.D.
Assistant Superintendent for Special Services
908 685 2777 ext. 3262
IEP Progress Reporting Schedule
|Marking Period Ends||Portal Opens|
|1st MP: Nov 12||3-Dec|
|2nd MP: Jan 29||12-Feb|
|3rd MP: April 3||27-Apr|
|4th MP: June 23||23-Jun|
|ESY MP: Aug 7||7-Aug*|
* or when parent portal opens
Applications for the Bridgewater-Raritan Panther Preschool Program are now available for the 2020-2021 school year!