8:30am-12pm (Closed between 12pm-1pm)
Tuesday and Thursday 8:45am-11:45am
(908) 685-2777 Ext. 3284
If your child will turn 5 years old on or before October 1, 2019, he/she is eligible to be enrolled into the BRRSD kindergarten program for September 2019
- The kindergarten schedule is a half-day program with morning and afternoon sessions.
- During the summer, you will be notified of your child’s assignment – morning or afternoon.
- Morning Session: 8:35 AM to 11:15 AM
- Afternoon Session: 12:15 PM to 2:55 PM
Grade 1: 2019-2020
If your child will turn 6 years old on or before October 1, 2019 and attended an accredited kindergarten program outside of the BRRSD, he/she is eligible to be enrolled into 1st grade for September 2019.
Parents/Guardians should complete the online pre-registration before making a registration appointment.
- Submit the online pre-registration
- Bring the following on the registration date:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization Records
- Child’s Most Current Physical
- Kindergarten PreSchool Medical Record
- Proof of Residency (such as: property tax bill, mortgage statement, copy of executed deed, signed settlement statement, copy of executed lease, affidavits of domicile)
Harmon V. Wade Administration Building, 836 Newmans Lane, Bridgewater, NJ
Frequently asked questions for transportation of my Kindergarten child:
Do I need to meet the bus at the stop?
Yes, you do or another person you have designated to meet your child. If no one is at the stop the driver will bring your child back to school.
If my child is considered a walker do they get to ride a bus?
All Kindergarten students get to the ride the bus at the midday hour whether they are AM or PM. If your child is designated AM they would get a bus home at 11:15AM.If your child is designated PM they would get a bus to school for 12:15PM.
Where will my child be picked up?
Most stops are at the corner (We do not travel on dead end streets)
Can my child be picked up or dropped off at a Babysitter or Daycare Facility?
Yes, we will pick up or drop off a student at an alternate stop but it must be 5 days a week, within the student’s home attendance area and must have principal approval.
Can my child be picked up or dropped off at a Babysitter or Daycare Facility if they are a walker?
Yes the above is true and you must get Superintendent approval.
How will I be notified if my bus is running late?
Transportation will send out a message but you must enter a valid phone number when you sign up for School Messenger. Please keep your phone number information up to date. You can notify our office of any changes as well.
Incoming Transfer Students or Registration for Grades 2-12
(Pre-Registration must be submitted for each student enrolling)
- Once Pre-Registered- Central Registration will be contacting you to arrange a registration appointment.
- If you are unable to Pre-Register please call Central Registration (908) 685-2777 x3284
Documents needed at your time of appointment
Failure to present the following documentation may result in a delay in enrollment, attendance or proper placement of the student.
Proof of Residency documentation is required. Please bring in two of the following documents:
- Property Tax Bill,
- Copy of Executed Deed,
- Affidavit of Title,
- Mortgage Statement,
- Signed Settlement Statement,
- H.U.D. Settlement,
- Affidavit of Domicile,
- Copy of Executed Lease or Current Utility Bills.
Please call if you have any questions about Proof of Residency
- Child’s proof of age (Original birth certificate)
- Physical form/immunization records
Please feel free to contact the Registration office with any registration questions at (908) 685-2777x3284