2023-2024 KINDERGARTEN AND FIRST GRADE REGISTRATION
Please pre-register using this link:
No in-person appointments will be necessary. Parents can complete the process remotely and upload all the required documents to the online application.
If your child will turn 5 years old on or before October 1, 2023, he/she is eligible to be enrolled into the BRRSD kindergarten program for September 2023
Students who are currently enrolled in the district Pre-K program, do not need to register.
● The kindergarten schedule is a half-day program with morning and afternoon sessions.
● During the summer, you will be notified of your child’s assignment
If your child turns 6 years old on or before October 1, 2023 and attended an equivalent kindergarten program outside of the BRRSD, he/she is eligible to be enrolled into 1st grade for September 2023.
Students who are currently enrolled in the district Kindergarten program, do not need to register
Documents needed to complete the Registration process
● Proof of Residency (Please submit 2 of the following such as: property tax bill, mortgage statement, copy of executed deed, signed settlement statement, copy of executed lease, current utility bills, or other)
All bills/statements should be less than two months old, the parent/legal guardian name, date and address must all be visible - Pictures of envelopes will not be accepted
● Affidavits of domicile-Only needed if residing in the home of another person and unable to provide any proof of address
● Child’s Birth Certificate
● Child’s Immunization Records
● Child’s Most Current Physical (The student’s physical must be current on the first day of school September 2023. A physical is current when it is less than one year old. Only students with current physicals can be cleared for actual attendance at school). Please note that students being registered from a foreign country may need a test for Tuberculosis (TB). An IGRA blood test or a Mantoux tuberculin skin test is acceptable. If you are registering a student who is coming from a foreign country, please communicate that to the school nurse who can provide any additional information that you may need.
● Student Transcript/Report Card
Failure to submit the following documentation may result in a delay in enrollment, attendance or proper placement of the student.
Physical Form Kindergarten and Pre-K English, Spanish
Physical Form Grade 1-12 English, Spanish