OPRA Requests

Citizens who want to obtain public records of the Bridgewater-Raritan Regional School District must complete a Request for Records form and file it with the Board Secretary, who has been designated the Custodian of Records for the school district.

A requestor of public records has the right to appeal a denial of, or failure to provide, access to a government record that the requestor wishes to copy, purchase copies of, inspect or examine. A requestor of government records may appeal any denial of, or failure to provide, public records by filing an acting in the Superior Court of New Jersey or by filing a complaint with the Government Records Council at the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs.

New Jersey State OPRA Page

Open Public Records Act Request Form