ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT FALL SPORT ONLINE REGISTRATION
Athletic Department Fall Sport Online Registration through FormReLeaf will open on Friday, July 23, 2021 at 9:00am. The registration process includes Permission to Participate, Emergency Medical Information, Student Athlete Code of Conduct as well as the NJSIAA Concussion, Sports Related Eye Injuries, Opioid, Steroid, and Sudden Cardiac Death Awareness Information Forms. These forms must be filled out by anyone intending to participate in a Fall Sport prior to taking part in try-outs or practices. Registration can be completed by clicking on the FormReLeaf link or by going to the the District Web Site www.brrsd.org and clicking on "Select School", "High School" "Athletics". Then click on "FormReLeaf" which is listed under "Forms and Docs". Directions for registration are listed along with a Tech Support number (1-844-367-6735) if any assistance is needed. The directions are also listed below:
- Click here to register at FormReLeaf.
- Register as an individual and create your account
- On the Top menu bar select “Find Organization”
- Search For Bridgewater-Raritan and Click On “School Name”
- Click on the “Sport Season” you wish to register for
- Click the appropriate sport, and fill in all relevant questions. (any question with a red star is required to complete registration)
- When finished, click “Submit” located in lower right hand corner
- Please call Tech Support if you need further assistance @ 1-844-367-6735
- Athletic Department Registration must be completed prior to participating in any sport try-outs or practices.
- No one may participate in try-outs/practices without an approved physical or registering online.
* Full-time Somerset Vo-Tech Students are able to register online by using the link above.
IMPORTANT...No one will be permitted to participate in tryouts or practices until the online Athletic Registration process is complete.