The Bridgewater Township Environmental Commission and Sustainability Task Force are pleased to announce the “Recycling Super Hero/Litter Villain” poster contest for fourth grade students. Prizes will be awarded for original artwork posters that depict a Recycling Super Hero or a Litter Villain. Prize Winners for Recycling Hero and Litter Villain posters will be selected by a panel of judges. All submitted posters will be placed on display at the Township Municipal Complex from December 6th through the 19th, 2019. Prize winners in each category will be announced during an awards ceremony on Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 6:00 pm. All entries will be judged on the criteria of creativity and merit.
Awards will be provided through a grant from the New Jersey Clean Communities Program.
· Contest is open to all fourth grade students in the Bridgewater-Raritan School District.
· All participants will receive a certificate of recognition from Bridgewater Township.
· All participants will receive a Clean Communities gift bag.
· All posters submitted must be no larger than 22 inches by 28 inches in size.
· Posters must be 100% original in concept, design and execution.
· Students must include a name for the Recycling Super Hero or Litter Villain depicted in the poster.
· Students must clearly print their name on the back of the poster and submit a completed entry form at the time of project submission.
· One entry per student only.
· Prizes to include: First ($75 gift card), Second ($50 gift card), and Third ($25 gift card), Prizes for Recycling Super Hero and First ($75 gift card), Second ($50 gift card), and Third ($25 gift card), for Litter Villain winner from each school.
SUBMISSION DUE DATE: December 2, 2019
Submission Location: Bridgewater Municipal Complex, Health Department, 100 Commons Way, 2nd Floor