Workshop Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays June 2, 4, 9, 11, 16
6 PM- 7:30 PM
To be eligible for this workshop your child must be in grades 5-12 and reside in Somerset,
Hunterdon, Mercer, Union, Middlesex, Ocean, or Monmouth County.
- Earn up to $125 for attending all five Zoom sessions of this inspiring workshop.
- Teams of three or more parents from the same school who complete this workshop together can apply for a grant of up to $1,000 to improve and promote a healthy school climate.
- Learn how health promotes achievement in school and life.
- Discover the important role of parents in shaping school environments.
- Connect with other parents in your community.
- Understand how your school district works.
- Acquire the tools to make a difference in your school.
To sign up for this workshop email Kristen Schiro at email@example.com
or cal at 908-367-4733 by May 29, 2020
*Space is limited. A minimum number of parents must be registered to run this group.