Whether distance learning is complete for the day, it’s a quarantined rainy day on a weekend, or you’re enjoying a spring break staycation, we have you covered with bevy of things for kids to watch, see, and virtually explore!
Relax, unwind, engage
• Inspiration, feel good vibes, and more in these printable color pages—subscribe to the newsletter for more free coloring fun!
• Coloring Nature is for children and adults—with 675 printable pages and new ones added weekly!
MORE THAN COLORING
• Watch this draw-along series of doodly fun by artist, Judy Clement Wall
• Crayola’s live virtual events and daily inspiration include color and sing-alongs, live craft demos, DIY crafts, and more!
• All Kids Network offers thousands of printables for kids, from color by number sheets and hidden pictures to mazes and coloring pages
• PBS Kids has a wide variety of games for everything from adventure to feelings—and don’t forget to sign up for their newsletter for daily activities and tips while we’re all home together!
UNWIND YOUR BODY
• Cosmic Kids offers yoga, mindfulness and relaxation designed specially for kids aged 3+
• Calm Body’s Morning Wake Up starts your day with an energizing mindful movement sequence to refresh
• The Down Dog App for iOS and Google devices is free until July 1st for students and educators
GREATER SOMERSET COUNTY YMCA
140 Mount Airy Road, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
908 630 3535
Greater Somerset County YMCA is a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community by connecting all people to their potential, purpose and each other. The Y empowers everyone—no matter who they are or where they’re from—by ensuring access to resources, relationships and opportunities for all to learn, grow and thrive. For information about Greater Somerset County YMCA and financial assistance, visit us at www.gscymca.org.