In order to keep messages clear and short, you will continue to receive email updates from the district as this situation evolves.
First, as we continue to follow direction from the local and state health offices we are asking families the following:
- If and only if there is a reasonable expectation that a member of your household has had direct exposure to COVID-19 we are asking that you:
- immediately contact your building administrator only, and
- keep your children home until a plan has been finalized with that administrator.
- As per our most recent guidance, 'direct exposure' means person-to-person interaction.
- The district will not share personal student/family information publicly, even while we work to keep everyone informed and safe.
- We are not able to waive absences if parents choose to keep students home without a presence of symptoms or confirmation of possible exposure.
Second, as we continue to prepare for a potential, prolonged closure and a shift to distance learning, we need to gauge access to technology.
Future emails will include, as needed:
- School Closing Procedures
- Facilities Maintenance
- Instructional Plans
- Updates to Health Recommendations
Thank you for your continued support as this situation unfolds.