BRRSD Families and Community Members,
More than halfway through our first week of distance learning, there is much to celebrate, but still much in front of us. We left the world we knew and are continuing our journey into new and uncharted parts of our learning universe. Everything is possible in this environment. Whether you want to visit our National Parks, take in a symphony, or walk through the Smithsonian’s Museum of Natural History, we are limited only by our imagination and our willingness to work together.
One song writer penned “Don’t tell me that the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” In responding to unwanted reality, we are testing our creativity, collaboration, and resolve. We are fostering learning in ways we had only begun to explore in our schools. Who knows what unexpected celestial experiences await us as we make new footprints in places we had only dreamed about going. Dare to travel.
In three days we have accomplished a great deal. We must keep moving forward.
Reminders for Day Four:
- We are in this together. Do your best and follow your teachers. They know the way….
- All resources can be found on our Distance Learning webpage.
- Attendance must be submitted each day by 10 a.m. with our Attendance Form.
- Remember to login to Chrome as each student
- For Tech Support, email: DLDtech@brrsd.k12.nj.us
Thank you for your continued collaboration,
Superintendent of Schools