Since Friday, there has been little change to the guidance from the state; however, thank you for the feedback that you and our students provided on Distance Learning. Thousands of students and family members participated and your responses will be used as we continue to refine our online platform. Administrators and Board Members will review all of the information and we will share the results of our surveys publicly.
The end of the school year is approaching, and we are ready. Your building principals will communicate information specific to you and your students. This will include how you can return materials to us, how we can get what was left in our buildings back to you, and how we will proceed into and through the summer.
With each week, the strain on our community members has continued to grow. The situation is testing our fortitude and our focus. It is testing our collective will. It is challenging us… We must continue to work together and find strength in ourselves and each other.
As always, BRRSD is here to support our students, their families, and the larger B-R community.
Please continue to make healthy decisions and reach out if you need anything.
Be safe and well.
- All school facilities and grounds remain closed to the public. Please do not use any outdoor equipment, including playground elements, at this time.
- The academic calendar will remain the same for the rest of this school year. This includes our give back days. Barring emergent events, May 27 and June 5 will become days off from DL.
- The district continues to deliver food to qualified families. If your financial situation has changed due to this crisis, please let us know by going to our website here (Select Free and Reduced Lunch).
- Pay careful attention to yourselves and your family members. Resources for support can be found on our Distance Learning webpage.
- Attendance must be submitted each day by 10 a.m. with our Attendance Form.
- Remember to log in to Chrome as each student
- For Tech Support, email: DLDtech@brrsd.k12.nj.us
Superintendent of Schools